Inventiva to participate at the 7th Annual Truist Securities Life Sciences Summit
Daix (France), April 26, 2021 – Inventiva (Euronext Paris and Nasdaq: IVA), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of oral small molecule therapies for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), mucopolysaccharidoses (MPS) and other diseases with significant unmet medical need, today announced that Inventiva will participate to the upcoming 7th Annual Truist Securities Life Sciences Summit, being held virtually on May 4-5, 2021. During the event, members of the Company’s leadership will engage in 1×1 investor meetings.
The event details are as follows:
- Format: One-on-one investor meetings
- Participants: Frédéric Cren, Chairman, CEO and cofounder of Inventiva, and David Nikodem, Vice
- President of US Operations of Inventiva
- Date: Tuesday-Wednesday, May 4-5, 2021
- Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (ET) / 2:00 pm – 11:00 pm (CET)